USB Driver Type B
Nombre del archivo
* Installation of this USB driver is not required on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Mac OS 9, or Mac OS X. The USB driver will be installed automatically when the camera is connected to the computer with the USB cable.
Version Upgrade Details:
• EX-V7,EX-Z1050 support
• EX-Z10,EX-Z110,EX-Z120,EX-Z500 support
Uninstalling the Old USB Driver and Installing the Downloaded File
Before installing the downloaded file, you must first uninstall the old USB driver Type B.
To uninstall the old USB driver
1. Click your computer's [Start] button.
2. Click "Control Panel", and then "Add or Remove Programs".
3. On the list of programs on the dialog box that appears, select "USB CASIO Digital Camera Device Driver B", and then click [Add/Remove].
4. On the welcome dialog box that appears, click [Next].
5. When the "Program Maintenance" dialog box appears, select "Remove" and then click "Next".
6. When the "Remove the Program" dialog box appears, click "Remove".
7. When the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" dialog box appears, click [Finish].
• This will restart your computer.
After uninstalling the old USB driver Type B, install the file you downloaded.
• Be sure not to connect your digital camera to your computer before you install the downloaded USB driver.
If you connect the digital camera your computer before installing the driver, Plug & Play may register it as an unidentified device.
• The USB driver is not required on a computer running Windows XP/2000/Me. Simply connect the camera to the computer using the USB cable to enable USB data communication.
1. Double-click the compressed USB driver file (USB_B_120E.exe) that you downloaded. This will automatically extract it.
2. On the dialog box that appears, specify the location where you want to extract the files, and then click "OK".
• This will create a folder named "USB_B_120E" at the location you specified. The folder will contain the files listed below.
3. Open the extracted "USB_B_120E" folder, and then double click "Setup.exe" (Figure 1) to start the installer.
4. On the welcome dialog box that appears (Figure 2), click [Next].
This starts installation.
5. When the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" dialog box appears, click [Finish] (Figure 3).
6. When the prompt to restart your computer appears, click "Yes" (Figure 4).
7. After your computer restarts, check to make sure that the USB setting of the camera is "MassStorage, and then connect the camera to your computer with the USB cable. Turn on the camera, and wait a short while until the USB connection is established automatically. Automatic USB connection indicates that the Type B USB driver was installed correctly. Open "My Computer" and check to make sure that a new "Removable Disk" has been created there.
From now on, you will be able to connect the camera to your computer and view the contents of the camera's memory card as if it were a removable disk drive.
* Never disconnect the USB cable while data communication is in progress. Doing so can cause data to become corrupted.
* The specifications and performance of the USB driver are subject to change without notice.
* This upgrade offer may be terminated without notice.